How Our 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee Works
If a customer returns a Carzoos vehicle, for any reason, within 7 consecutive days of taking delivery then he/she will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase price provided that both Carzoos and Customer can be returned to the same positions they
were in before the vehicle was purchased. Certain matters may impact upon the customer’s right to receive the refund, including:
- If the vehicle travels more than 500km or sustains any damage or disrepair before it is returned;
- If the customer does not take delivery of the vehicle within 7 days of being notified that it is ready for delivery;
- If the refundable amount is not sufficient to discharge any encumbrance granted by the customer and the customer elects not to pay the balance in order to discharge the encumbrance.
- If there is a related vehicle contract associated with the purchase of the Carzoos vehicle, then Carzoos will not deal with that related vehicle until the refund period has expired or has been waived.
For full terms and conditions of the money-back guarantee, please contact your nearest Carzoos retail store.
Each Carzoos vehicle is backed by a Carzoos Warranty. The warranty applies to a range of the vehicle’s components. If any warranty repairs are required, the vehicle can be taken to any Carzoos affiliated dealership and/or service centre for those
repairs. In order to maintain the warranty, you must have your car serviced with any Carzoos affiliated dealership and/or service centre.
Full terms and conditions of the warranty cover are set out in the Carzoos Warranty Book, a copy of which is available from your nearest Carzoos retail store.
12 Months Free Insurance Disclaimer
Offers available at participating dealerships and subject to stock availability. All offers end at 5pm Saturday 25 May 2019, or while stocks last. Terms & conditions apply. Excludes Government, Rental and Fleet buyers. Visit www.biggestcarsale.com.au for more details.
In arranging this insurance Nundah Motors Pty Ltd 52 009 681 556, act as agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708, 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000.We do not provide advice on the insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if it is right for you please read this document and refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and any other document we provide that we tell you forms part of your policy.
12 months comprehensive vehicle insurance with Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. Insured must be a holder of an Australian Driver’s licence. All drivers must have no convictions,fines or penalties imposed for any driving related alcohol/drug offences in the last 2 years. A Basic excess of $1050 applies for QLD residents. Basic excess may vary for other states and for vehicles valued over $100,000. Additional excesses may be applicable for driver age and/or experience. Excludes all Porsche and selected vehicles, including: vehicles with hail damage, grey imports, vehicles used for hire, fare or reward, fast food, couriers and delivery services, racing and motor sport, dangerous goods transportation, security companies, driving instructors and funeral companies. Applies to used and demonstrator vehicles only sold between23 May, 2019 and 5pm on 25 May, 2019 and delivered between 23 May 2019 and 5pm on 22 June 2019. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about insurance, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement available from us or at biggestcarsale.com.au
How Our Best Price Guarantee Works
Pending compliance to the below mentioned qualifying conditions, Carzoos will beat any like-for-like, independent, standalone quote or offer on any Customers vehicle from any authorized licensed motor dealer plus give the customer an
additional $250 off their vehicle.
Qualifying conditions include:
- ‘Like-for-like’ means that the provided quote or offer cannot be associated to any part exchange, or a trade-in offer on another vehicle;
- ‘Authorized licensed motor dealer’ means that the party making the offer is required to be legally registered with a current and active motor dealer license from any State or Territory in Australia. The quote or offer cannot be from a non-licensed
motor dealer; for example: friend, family, or independent 3rd party;
- The date of the ‘like-for-like, independent, standalone quote or offer’ must be dated no later than seven (7) days preceding the date the quote or offer is presented to Carzoos in accordance with all mentioned qualifying conditions;
- The kilometers travelled (as per odometer) on the vehicle in question must be no greater then 500 kilometers in addition to the kilometers stated on the ‘like-for-like, independent, standalone quote or offer’ provided;
- To validate the ‘like-for-like, independent, standalone quote or offer’, Carzoos will require the Owner to provide a copy of the quote or offer to Carzoos to prove the offer is legitimate and complies to the above mentioned qualifying conditions.
Carzoos reserves the right to make direct contact with the ‘authorized licensed motor dealer’ to validate the offer.
For full terms and conditions of the Best Price Guarantee, please contact your nearest Carzoos retail store.
30-Day Purchase Guarantee Disclaimer
- Carzoos hereby agrees that it will agree to pay the Owner of the vehicle the agreed 30 Day Purchase Guarantee if the vehicle is not sold prior by Carzoos or any other party provided that;
- There is no undisclosed damage to the vehicle;
- The vehicle has not travelled more than 1500kms since it was inspected by Carzoos;
- Any accessory or product included with the vehicle on initial inspection by Carzoos has not been removed or damaged, otherwise Carzoos may, at its discretion, revalue the vehicle and offer a revised 30 Day Purchase Guarantee.
- On the Review Date, the Owner may either accept the 30 Day Purchase Guarantee Price or relist the vehicle on Carzoos for another 30 days subject to an updated inspection, revised 30 Day Purchase Guarantee and Agreed Website List Price;
- If the Owner accepts the 30 Day Purchase Guarantee, the Owner will deliver the vehicle to Carzoos if there is no undisclosed damage or encumbrance, Carzoos will retain possession of the vehicle and arrange for payment of the amount of the 30 Day Purchase
- The Owner has agreed that no undisclosed damage has been caused to the vehicle or any product between the time of initial inspection by Carzoos and when the vehicle is delivered to Carzoos pursuant to the 30 Day Purchase Guarantee Agreement;
- Should the Owner receive an independent standalone written offer from an authorised licensed motor dealer to purchase the vehicle, that is higher than the Carzoos 30 Day Purchase Guarantee Price that is unconditional offer not connected to another vehicle
sale, the Owner must provide a copy of the offer to Carzoos who will guarantee to beat that offer; and
- The vehicle has been kept in clean and tidy condition and maintained from initial inspection by Carzoos.
For full terms and conditions of the 30-Day Purchase Guarantee please contact your nearest Carzoos retail store.
To enable us to monitor our website’s and apps’ performance, we may track your Internet Provider address and your session time. We cannot use this information to identify you. You will remain anonymous whilst accessing our website. We may
from time to time place a “cookie” or trail indicator in the browser files of your computer. The “cookie” does not contain any personal information. It will enable us to:
- Relate your use of the site to information that you have specifically provided to us, such as a member password for any services we may provide via our website; or
- Allow your computer’s browser to track searches you have performed on the site.
The Carzoos brand belongs to Carzoos Pty Ltd ABN 35 608 791 911
We have made every effort to produce information on this website that is current, informative and entertaining.
Information given may change and some time may pass before this website can be updated in respect of all information affected. That being so we do not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and make no representations
or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.
Except as expressly provided for in writing or as required by law, our liability arising from the use of this site is specifically excluded and we disclaim all warranties and any liability for damages of any kind whatsoever whether in contract, tort under
statute or otherwise for any injury, damage or loss whatsoever.
No reliance should be placed on information contained or to be implied or inferred from this website without checking out the details with us.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All text, images, drawings and sounds and other materials on this site are subject to Copyright and other intellectual property rights of Carzoos Pty Ltd and A.P Eagers Limited. These materials may not be copied for commercial use or distribution or otherwise
modified or reposted to other sites.
All Trademarks displayed on this site are subject to our legal rights or the rights of other Trademark owners and the unauthorised use of any Trademark displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
This site may only be used for lawful purposes and we reserve the right to deal or refuse to deal with any user.